Organisational Effectiveness Assessments:
- In depth audit of organisational effectiveness (using Burke & Litwin’s Model as an empirically proven OD framework)
- Pre M&A (Merger and Acquisition) Organisational Due Diligence.
- Post M&A Assessments – usually with the intention of implementing a clearly defined Change/Improvement Initiative.
Leading Effective Change and Improvement Initiatives:
1. Ferri Montana’s comprehensive “ Leading Change” Program, which includes:
- In depth Assessment.
- Defining a clear and detailed Change Plan.
- Focussing the senior leadership on how they can guarantee success.
- Structured workshops with stakeholders (Middle Mgrs, Project and Task Teams, Employee Representatives, Organised Labour/Unions)
- Project Management support.
- Superb Communications
- Intensive Care at key “break points” and “milestones” during the change process.
- Bedding in and securing improved performance.
- Celebrating and rewarding success.
2. Organisational Development Workshop
- 1 day program aimed at either Senior Executives, Middle Mgt Leadership, or Human Resources Practitioners. Provides a tried and tested framework of how to assess and improve organisational effectiveness, and results in practical action plans for improvement.
3. Performance Management Workshop
- 1 or 2 day practical workshop aimed at significantly improving managers’ and employees’ ability to communicate effectively about performance and to drive improvement.
- Can be delivered to discreet groups, e.g. Managers and Supervisors, or can be rolled out as a comprehensive company wide performance improvement programme for all employees.
- Guaranteed to energise, motivate, and improve performance.
Specialist Organisational Development and Performance Improvement Partners:
Ferri Montana Ltd offers a number of specialist services through formal collaboration with the following business partners. One core value binds Ferri Montana Ltd and the Business Partners:
- TrackSurveys – Employee Engagement Surveys and Performance Management Tools.
- TRACC, and their Integrative Improvement System (iiS) – Manufacturing Best Practice and Supply Chain Expertise by Competitive Capabilities International.
- Paul Siegenthaler – Comprehensive Company/M&A Integration Management.
- Lindsay Wittenberg – Senior Leadership Coaching in an Organisational Setting.