Karl Weber, Ferri Montana’s founder, draws on diverse, international, and multi-cultural experience
An experienced Business Executive and Advisor of strong entrepreneurial and commercial character, Karl Weber is passionate about Organisational Development and Performance – a pragmatic practitioner with OD expertise who helps organisations, teams and individuals to improve performance and effectiveness.
Karl has significant experience in the area of business performance improvement, change management, organisational development, and the management of projects.
His clients range across a number of industry sectors including Technology, Manufacturing, Mining, Energy, Water, Financial Services, Facilities Management, Hospitality, Entertainment and Media.
With 20 years as a corporate executive, senior consultant/interim executive and business confidant, his contribution is practical and insightful.
Ferri Montana (since 1999) – Assignments (Interim Executive and Consulting) in the UK, Europe, South Africa, Uganda, West Africa, USA, and South America, including:
- Lottomatica Group – Software and services in the Gaming and iGaming sector.
- Sodexo Alliance – Executive positions in Southern Africa and UK (with global project accountability).
Lives in the UK and South Africa, and was stationed in Germany. Fluent German and Afrikaans.
- Performance improvement, Organisational Effectiveness, Performance Management and Rewards assignments.
- Development Water & Sanitation – Ugandan Urban Water Sector Reform, and 7 Towns Water and Sanitation Strategies.
- Change implementation and Change Leadership.
- Pre M&A Organisational Due Diligence
- Post M&A integration.
- Strategic and operational business transformation projects.
- Organisational and Institutional Development and capacity building in the Humanitarian Development Sector.